- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals including Event creator and Attendee who use the Website/Application.
- “Event creator” shall mean event planner/organiser that creates an event using our services.
- “Attendee” shall mean any person who is invited or otherwise, who logs in to an event on the Attendica app.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You or maybe provided by the event creator. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Website/Application, Firm or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Website/Application.
We commit to respecting Your online privacy data. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") You share with us. Information that is considered personal about You by us includes, but is not limited to, Your name, address, email address, phone number or other contact information. In order to avail any services through the Website/Application, You are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- Basic information such as device information, operating system, and operating system provided advertising id, IP address, date and time of every user request.
- We may use ‘aggregate’ level user information to build marketing profiles, develop technology that can improve user experience, analyse usage of Our Website/Application.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE/APPLICATION
The Website/Application may include hyperlinks to other Website/Application, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website/Application, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of Your Personal Information by any external Website/Application, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external Website/Applications or resources.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
- Aggregate data related to the views to event agenda and schedule, sponsor pages, exhibitor pages maybe be shared with the Event creators.
- All the individual responses with respect to surveys may be shared with the Event creators and they shall have the option of identifying a response from a respondent.
- Aggregate data representing the number of downloads of a document would be seen by the Event creators.
- Event creators shall have access to total views on speaker profiles.
- Any Attendee and exhibitor information uploaded or shared by the Event creators or by the Attendees themselves may be visible to all Attendees.
- Attendee status (joining/not joining/tentative) would be visible to all Attendees.
- Information relating to overall results of polls shall be shared with the Event creator and the Attendees.
- Social profiles of speakers will be visible to all attendees
The Company uses some Third Parties to administer a limited set of advertisements on Our Website/Application and portals. During this process, no personal information is leaked. However, aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the User. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual Users have clicked on the ad banner.
- We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Website/Application. "Cookies" are small files sited on Your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help Us provide information, which is targeted to Your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users.
- The Website/Application uses HTML5 local storage to create, maintain user session across logins within a browser.
- The Website/Application also has enabled the Google Analytics/other analytics suites such as localytics, mixpanel, which allows Google/Third parties to collect anonymous data about users on our Website/Application for analytics and Website/Application improvement purpose, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website/Application.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent and/ or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your needs through use of Our Website/Application and related services, throughout the world. Such data shall be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your experience of using the Website/Application. To the extent that these entities have access to Your information, they shall treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, You should expect that we would share some or all of Your information in order to continue to provide the service. You shall receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability. Any information that You make publically available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that You consent to share such information with such parties.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Website/Application. If You change any information, We may keep track of Your old information.
If You would like to remove Your profile, please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall remove Your profile as early as possible generally within thirty (30) working days. We shall retain in Our files, information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the Firm. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website/Application or otherwise and Your use and access of Website/Application and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
Questions and Suggestions